Thursday 20 August 2015

NEW FORMAT, NEW DIRECTION

Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers! It's great to see you. I hope you're well.

As you can see, the ELECTROCHEMY TV website has had a makeover. I hope you'll appreciate the changes.

GONE
Gone are the links to free software; sites offering free software are there one minute and the next they are gone. Besides you should already know where to go to download genuine free software. Plus I don't see the point in doing what hundreds of websites are already doing.

Instead I'm going to share my online findings on this blog so make sure to bookmark the ELECTROCHEMY Blogger site as well as the official website:

ELECTROCHEMY dot com

I'm also going to launch some exciting competitions for subscribers to the ELECTROCHEMY TV website. It's only £3 per month!

Thanks for reading and see you soon!

Al McDonald
Editor / Producer
ELECTROCHEMY
ELECTROCHEMY TV

No comments:

Post a Comment