Saturday 29 August 2015

CYBER GOTHIC ELECTROCHEMY TV MODELS CALLING


Hi there, ELECTROCHEMY TV Viewers!

How are you doing this weekend? I hope that you will be off raving - do people still use that term? Lol! Anyway...

As you should know by now I am of the opinion that Cyber Gothic Fetish women are the most spectacular in the world! I just LOVE them!

We're working on the next broadcast at the moment and we have a fantastic sexy Cyber Gothic model for the cover and insides! You will get to meet her soon! You can't rush a good thing, right? You know it!

If you are a female Cyber Gothic Fetish Steampunk Suicide Alt Model and you would like to appear in a future ELECTROCHEMY TV broadcast please message me through the ELECTROCHEMY Facebook account: ELECTROCHEMY Facebook

Add yourself to the ELECTROCHEMY MODEL SPACE

I look forward to working with you!

Thank you for reading!

Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment